Snack Time! A Couple Calm Mood


Be thankful if you can having snack time to relaxing your time for a while. Some good snack really enhance your boost back to your living level, with a note you don't have a guilty feeling for had them (eating them a lot). So here's today snack I have :
a couple of mini Sweet Martabak - Mini Terang Bulan in the wood box
five slices of sweet sponge cake
a couple of Mud Custard Cake - Kue Lumpur
the green one: roll chewy crepe with coconut filling - Kue Dadar Gulung
a couple of iced matcha and definitely the only queen in the cup, warm matcha


Mini Terang Bulan
(Mini Sweet Martabak)
it's minion of the normal version, transformed into finger food or hand's bite so you can grab them a whole and eat them pratically. Just make sure to watch the chcocolate rice not fall around wherever you are eat it, or you gonna eat another time to clean it. The ingredients are same with the normal version, fluffy dough covered with half of chocolate rice and cheese. Sweet and salty make a good combination though you may not pick more than three or more, just to avoid bellyful and enough for calories your body gained. No, I'm not saying these snack doesn't good, it's good, that's why I only plate a couple. 



if you ever eat the normal version (post later), well, I prefer the normal version for its legit, more chocolate filling. This minion is dry in filling, so that's why eat a couple may enough to satisfy your hunger. Beside, it's snack right?

Five slice of sponge cake. Nahh just ordinary soft cake. I choose those with the orange essence used. So it's quite refreshing smell to wake up my appetite after a couple of minion.








Iced Matcha. The idea just like yin and yang for same good effect. Because the weather is nice and sunny, I want to drink something cold. I think I love to pair the couple of matcha with a couple of Mini Sweet Martabak, and let the queen warm matcha standing next sponge cake, mud cake and green crepe. Without spoil my calm moment, I imagine those pairs like a double beach girls and boys whose running back from ocean and play fun sport game! the melting ice in glass is like a wave sound that surrounding you and back to your calm.
After all, they are on the same table to calm your whole day!








For drinks, I made a cup of warm matcha! The funny things is, how match the green bowl for this matcha. There was a story of how I get this cup (wait, is it bowl? err whatever) and that was because I accidentally hit the display of this cup stand and broke the another one (hooray!). See, there is a missing piece here, and the prove for since it loses its twin and be mine. 

green cup : oh now I remember back!
me : yeah
green cup : don't you mind?
me : it's okay. You make a good pic.
green cup : I am. You just don't notice me that day.
me : now you make it sound like a fate?
green cup : my fate is being your matcha bowl. A healthy fate.
me : then.. thank you..                            ~ when a fate isn't bad: epilogue 

Kue Lumpur (Mud Custard Cake)

the reason I said custard because the texture of this snack is really wet and muddy. Either, I can't said mud cake only, for so different shape and referring to Australian mud cake. The muddy is kind of condition when you have immature baking of cake which is moist and wet (in my perception) or if you even eat real mud, that's what you got for yummy bite. Made from all purpose flour mixed with mashed of boiled potato. Combine with santan, butter, eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla, with adding coconut slices and raisin to pulling out more taste. Easy bite til end and sometimes, if you eat straight without hold the paper base, you can lick the rest on your fingers.




a snack that the desiccated coconut is trapped inside. It's chewy crepe with moist sweet and tender of strong flavor and aroma of java sugar, another name here for brown/palm sugar. I don't know if it is same but java sugar has more intense of sweetness. (or you can changes with wild honey, a better choice than common sugar) Even the tiny size and you could take one bite at all, don't underestimate how the crunchy sweet coconut would giving you a delicate moment until the end. Favorable flavor for a good try behind those gorgeous color. 

(Kue Dadar Gulung ) Roll Chewy Crepe with Coconut Filling






0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers