Snack Time! Cotton Candy

I believe everyone has their sweet childhood memories, once in our life and so today snack, I bringing those (eating) memories again (and again, since we are easy to found these sweets now). 

Now why don't we playing
I'm carousel and your my audience
Little boy cute girl
now give me your smiles
and laughing to the show
I'm the magical thing in the world
Let me spell you a magic
To rest you in sweet pleasure
Are you ready?

Not forget to mention how the seller with his magical machine drops the sugar into the bunny hole, turn on the invisible carousel and...boom! the cloud is appearing soon more and more and there you see..a cotton candy! linger into stick, attracted us in pink color (wait, does it mean we attracted into pink since young? lol..) Of course it grooving more excitement when we (repeat: a kiddo) goes to theme park, plays around, have fun (not including we did selfie as it isn't discovered long time ago) and eating cotton candy sounds spelling the spark of perfect experience to have. Sounds nice? 

Hey bubble stick and candles
I'm the clown asking you to protect them
With my sugar nest bringing you into delusion
One..Two..Three...boom!
A claps form older are the magnifying money
but those kids makes the colossal enthusiasm
a thing you will never be rotten forever
and letting me slept in their dream as ever

Eating this classy version of cotton candy, well, classy for it displayed on the store and you are not getting embarrassed to handling your excitement to buying the stick type and holding a bubble balloon. I swear I did it once, buying in market, holding it, walking alone and getting weirdo stare just because I smirked for second! *totally embarrassed!

Wrapped in plastic, these cotton candy is round shaped, dense amount to single satisfying of your favor and covered by double crispy rice sheet in each side. Love the idea, to makes it simply in eat and easy brought. The rest, just have a drink and careful of cough after taken into sweet pleasure!

so take attention please
it's sweet forbidden living in historical magical analogical
I don't triangle the words
but inviting every childhood dream which slept on you
let's see.. and come here..
let's the cotton candy bringing you alive in memories
and remember about me..                                ~ A Spelling Candy.HK


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers