Lim Kim - Rain





If I could think a song when the rain comes, here's the one. Since her official debuted with catchy and comedic singles 'All Right' but showing of the uniqueness to the audiences of her catchy-mousse vocals. Yes, I soon being a fan. To described her, it's like a soft, but acoustically colored, like a mousse dessert that comfortably eaten. Rains, in other ways, with raining sound added behind, the jazzy drops, and watching playful umbrella giving a match of enjoyment. Can't help but wanna enjoy this song in cozy cafe, sitting aside the windows watch raining outside, with light drinks and foods, or maybe a glass of mousse acoustically bordered this mind to the sound of rain.

Lim Kim - Rain

LYRIC

Rain chueoki ajik eopseoyo  |  rain, I still don’t have any memories
Nan gojak seumu sal yeojappunieoseo  |  because I’m just a twenty year old girl
Rain ieopon sokui bi noraereul boureuneun gasu
                                               | rain, in my earphones, the singer is singing a song about rain
Geunyeoneun mwo geuri seulpeunji wae geuri ulmeokineun geonji
                                             | What is she so sad about? Why is she about to cry?

Rain mugamgakhan nal yongseohae  |  Rain, please forgive me for being numb
Seulpeun yeonghwae modu uljin anhayo  |  Not everyone cries over sad movies
Rain gibune ttara geudaega johgo shirhgo haeyo geunde
                                                        | Rain, I like you or dislike you according to my mood but

Jigeum mak nunmuri heureuryeogo haeyo  |  Tears are about to spill out right now
Ttaemachim biga waseo mulgiga jayeonseureo  |  It’s raining too so the wetness is natural
Guljeori jayeonseureo ko maengmaenghan ge jayeonseureo
                                                                   | the refraction is natural, my stuffy nose is natural

Jigeum mak sori naeeo ullyeogo haeyo  |  I am about to cry outloud right now
Ttaemachim biga waseo chimdaebo nuknukhaeseo |  It’s raining too and my bed sheets are damp
Geu chame eolgul mudeo geuraeseo seupdo il do ollaga
                                                            | So I bury my face and the humidity goes up 1 degree

Jigeum mak nunmuri heureuryeogo haeyo  |  Tears are about to spill out right now
Ttaemachim biga waseo mulgiga jayeonseureo  |  It’s raining too so the wetness is natural
Guljeori jayeonseureo ko maengmaenghan ge jayeonseureo
                                                                 |  The refraction is natural, my stuffy nose is natural

Jigeum mak sori naeeo ullyeogo haeyo  |  I am about to cry outloud right now
Ttaemachim biga waseo chimdaebo nuknukhaeseo  |  It’s raining too and my bed sheets are damp
Geu chame eolgul mudeo geuraeseo seupdo il do ollaga
                                                           | So I bury my face and the humidity goes up 1 degree

Rain chueoki ajik eopseoyo |  Rain, I still don’t have any memories
Nan gojak seumu sal yeojappunieoseo  |  Because I’m just a twenty year old girl
Rain ieopon sokui bi noraereul bureuneun gasu
                                             |  Rain, in my earphones, the singer is singing a song about rain
Geunyeoneun mwo geuri seulpeunji wae geuri ulmeokineun geonji ijen geuman
                                             |  What is she so sad about? Why is she about to cry? Now stop

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers