Sketch - The Christmas Tree Man

Media : Paper, Pencil, Pen, Photoshop for coloring
Created in 2012 courtesy @heikikusuma


When the Christmas season comes, I always can't await to sticking myself around Christmas tree, either do some decoration with season's stuff, linking the ribbons or make sure the lamp is on to see they illuminate the entire room. This seasonal tree is always being my favorite item, regardless from it's glamorous looks. Maybe because I love the idea placing the tree inside house, and pine tree also being my fave for its looks and fresh smell. Guess what, I never tired of looking at it even recover the mood back. Somehow, it's like we could have silent talk and automatically share comfort without exception.


Getting inspired by those feeling, I wondering in mind, started to think what would its like if summoning into a person? As a friend in conceptual. In result, this is what he looks like! (eventually the gender is not main problem). Quite shirtless in manly body to relate that tougher appearance side of tree itself, and showing black tattoo, in true fact of prove that it have been cut. Green hair relates to leaves, with leaving a mark of pine tree in front and in punk style to get modern's look. The open curtain shows the moment of transformation is miraculously happen. Surely, I would like to make the female version someday...











original
narrow sketch with pen

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers