Utada Hikaru - Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro






Being a soundtrack of Casshern, an anime series about android superhero who fight in chaos of world war. Detail info here. In 2004 it goes to live-action movie screen, directed by Kazuaki Kiriya, who known as director for some music video and ex husband for Japanese singer, Utada Hikaru. Because I don't watch the anime, I even couldn't understand what the story tells about, especially the familiar character (for Casshern anime fans) even the movie is looked sophisticated and artistic in execution. It takes me to have second watch and I could say, I love of how Mr. Kiriya gave a touch of humanity sense. The best part are the nearly ending, which show a flashback of the main character's childhood, family things from the father, mother and the memories. It really touchable scene accompanied by the mournful song. It gives audience a space to mind how we should treasure our family. Really. And it closed beautifully by these song. 

A mellow song with beautiful tremble of piano sound from beginning to end of the song. It's beautiful gloomy. And never forget how soulful voice from the diva make it sounds timeless,. In my interpretation, it's like you'd be swallowed into an eternity time/space that is actually within you. So, then, when I watched the music video and found that it have a similar scene from what I thought, I was like... what? For a note, I heard the song earlier then watch it. I'm proud that Mr. Kiriya interpreting this song in the same way I could thought. Love the concept, to show back those space and love interaction in colorblind and of course, as fans of Utada Hikaru seeing her playing in piano and singing her written song is epic worth

LYRIC

chiisa na koto de daiji na mono ushinatta   |  I've lost something important because of small things
tsumetai yubiwa ga watashi ni hikattemiseta |  The cold ring showed its glimmer to me
"ima sae areba ii" to itta kedo  sou ja nakatta | I said, "All I need is today," but that wasn't the case
anata e tsuzuku doa ga oto mo naku kieta  |  The door to you vanished without a sound

anata no shiawase negau hodo  wagamama ga fueteku yo
                                                                 | The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become
soredemo anata wo hikitometai  itsu datte sou  |  But still, I want you to stay, and I always did
dareka no negai ga kanau koro  ano ko ga naiteru yo  | When someone's wish comes true, she'll be crying
sono mama tobira no oto wa naranai  | That way the door won't make a sound

minna ni hitsuyou to sareru kimi wo iyaseru tatta hitori ni  |
I wanted to become the only one who can heal you, who is needed by everyone,
naritakute sukoshi gaman shi sugita na | and I've endured it a little too much

jibun no shiawase negau koto  wagamama dewa nai desho  |  To wish for own happiness is not selfish, right?
sore nara anata wo dakiyosetai  dekiru dake gyutto  |  If that's so, I want to hold you as tight as I can
watashi no namida ga kawaku koro  ano ko ga naiteru yo  |  When my tears dry up, she'll be crying
kono mama bokura no jimen wa kawakanai  |  That way, the ground under us won't dry up

anata no shiawase negau hodo  wagamama ga fueteku yo
                                                              |  The more I wish for your happiness, the more selfish I become
anata wa watashi wo hikitometai  itsu datte sou  |  But you never hold me back, you never did
dareka no negai ga kanau koro  ano ko ga naiteru yo  |  When someone's wish comes true, she'll be crying
minna no negai wa douji ni wa kanawanai  |  Everyone's wishes can't be granted at once

chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo  yasashisa ga mi ni tsuku yo
                                                                            |  As the small earth rotates, I learn to become more kind
mou ichidido anata wo dakishimetai  dekiru dake sutto  |  I want to hug you once more, as soft as I can


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers