Sketch - Lady

Media : Paper, Pencil, Pen
Created in 2010-2013 courtesy @heikikusuma


A Queen Look
No coloring. I let it stay on sketch mode, and love how she dressed like stunning lady.




Lady In The Flower

No coloring, but in my image I see yellow everywhere on this picture. She got her swag but keep classy  and feminine side because of flowers.




Starlight

A Warrior. An adventures. A Fighter. Kind of comical heroes but she's truly a tough Lady.



Persona

A calming Lady. Just it. Just Calm





A Dancing Lady. My image from Ice Skate player on competition, which the costume looks very pretty.
or Ballerina could be great too.



A Middle Age Lady. With her confuse expression. Blur her flawless in actual.




A Pretty Girl Soon be a Pretty Lady.



A Mysterious one. Strong Keeper. Faithful Eyes.








0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers