Snack Session : Chit-Chat Introduction Party



Baby, let's get a tea
it's a fashion
burn my calories into toe
would you love ya?

Baby, I get to hungry now
What sweet penalty I could take
just run and chase me fat
would it be a sweet escape?

I named us a lot
Mama brownies, mister donut
Uncle roux, auntie cheesy 
bitter bunny, honey downey
Will we gonna cash some money
each times we arrest in pleasure
I'm so hello in happiness

Drifted, massed, fatten temptation
I'd been sweat on desserts 
Chuckled, hooked, molten addiction
Growling for croquembouche tower

Oh baby, cookie baby
I should named you my cake
Sponge me within macaron kisses
How could I'm so obsessed but deny
You pursued me until last breath
I'm a baby drunk that sleeping in best gluttony


~ Downtown Dessert @heiki




I usually happy when it comes to snacks. I did. Eat on small amount but in vary. It's like you testing something and decided what is good, of course, food aren't things. It have its own complexity that just cannot only be seen but taste. Disguised by appearance, kinds of dessert are good example. Easy-bitten cupcakes seems interesting to be selected than a slice of fat creamy cakes right? I can't complain if some people likes to eat light and easy-handled food, others are okay that maybe needs kitchen appliances to help. Because food is about a preferred at last.

Thanks to Mom, although we are all fans of snack, it is always available at home. Now, let me continuing the excitement by introduces each one!

So, this is a wooden spot
Please sit down in the chair
All is smelling in good charm, would you mind to choose one
Let's eat, drink the tea, enjoy the chat
Shall we?
Because the wooden spot is a place where you can relax
A comfort sweets to pull out your misery tears

(top left) Oh. Hello. It's me, Lemper. Pleased to meet you. Want to know me? Yes. Yes. I made from glutinous rice, made me tasty and sticky, so please be careful with your finger if you eat me while doing an important job. Make sure eat me properly right, because the tasty meat inside me will greet you a happiness. It's tasty, shredded chicken meat, you may found it spicy in some variants but they all still delicious. And, don't worry, I'm fragrance for the using of banana leaf to covered and protected me. Anyway, I'm pleased if you eat me as well as same day I've made. Sooner is better, that's why I'm exclusive for you.

(top corner) We're cakes. Do you realize us? See the first picture for better looks. This is my friend, a two layers cake of white and chocolate part with thin cream or jam in between, named Lapis Surabaya or also called as Spikoe. Moist texture, softy, a same delicious as me, Steamed Brownies. I heard I'm popular in Bandung city, West Java, but now already in anywhere certainly. Am I too proud? Hmm... excited actually to meet you soon. Because every slice of us definitely so good and tender to give you comfort feelings.

(top right, on plate) 
Hello there! So you must be hungry after chatting with cakes right? And they looks so sweet. Oh, come on, you need to hurry to meet us then. This is my friend, a triangle-shaped fried bread with ham or beef salami and mayonnaise stuffing inside. My friend said it's more yummy if you added tomato or chili sauce if you want. And for me, it's better to eat with chili, bite it, spice it, and I'm sure you must easy recognized me since I have many brothers in different country. My name is Pastel and let me remind you for Empanada or Curry puff. We're brothers actually and I'm stuffing with mixing of rice noodle, slice of egg, chopped of carrot, scallion, potato and chicken meat. Simple? Might be, but don't underestimated us. Since you can bring us in your food box and cheering your stomach with a dozen of yum.

(left middle) Hello. Wanna play a football with me? What I need is to goal on your mouth and letting your eating sense being happy. I made from a glutinous flour, so from the first bite you'll know I'm chewy. My texture are giving you unique feeling, since I'm covered with sesame seeds and in black color. Yes, people outside there called me Black Onde. Just curious if you ever met my brother, the original onde-onde. We're same. But here's the secret, I have more tense and sweet in flavor than him. Okay, i can't wait, let;s play with me.

(bottom line, left to right)
Stop. First question, do you hungry? You should be. Two, do you know about us? Hmm... we are pissed if you don't. And three, for the punishment, now you should stay here now accompanying us to chat in happiness, because we're a happiness trio. Hahaha! Huh, wait, I see your curiousness...  Let me say this, I'm not burnt, I'm a dessert chocolate choux with chocolate cream feeling. and these are the twin sister of Potato Donut. Yeah, they are made in same donut dough but raising in different topping. As you can see, there's cheese and chocolate rice. The potato using here giving more solid texture, more moisture in every bites. The only same thing we had are the round-shaped and delicious appeal. We are popular, nasty and cruel to gain many followers around the world. Shot our love to let them be hypnotized to bought us anytime, we're so good friends to did that. And now, we sincerely pleasure to have a yummy chit-chat with everyone including you! Let's drink more tea and enjoy the whole day with us.







0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers