Brunch Chat of Breads, Donut and Croissant


So it's Sunday when I posted this on my Instagram. So true, I had remembered  I've been on lazy mood and decided to brunch with these yummy bread from BreadTalk, a Singapore brand based of a modern bread shop concept located in Malls. These bread shop, always tempting me to not letting go my nose when I walk through or near the spot, to smell the holy fragrance of all those bread that had just been born and seeing them just like listening to the moaning sound (or mine actually) to treats with a good taste. Although somewhat it giving an exclusive display by the modern interior and delicious bread looks, the price is quite affordable for any kinds of bread sold here. Including on the same boat, enjoying some variants of yummy J.Co Donuts which taste best to eaten in the same day we bought.

To me, reading manga or Japanese comic style is also like eating a food. A hobby I started since a long ago, with the first Indonesian edition of famous blue robotic cat we have known for ever, Doraemon which being the first manga I had to continued into completed collection. Keeping them well until now. So, it's kind true that I grown up with my manga collections, which without intending to show off, it ended in result to appearing in the newspaper. As for my Dad who also grown up with local comics oh his era, to a fact that he ever had released his own title too!

Now, I took a lazy sunny Sunday with intermezzo of hilarious chat of them...

Bread : Hello....
Donut : Oh hello!
Crroisant : Hello everyone!
Don : Are you not a bread?
Crois : I'm just greeting. I'm bread too. Different type.
Don : But you look like one of us. Full of chocolate in your body. Are you sure you're not a donut?
Crois : I'm not. You can ask them *pointing to bread

Don : Is it true? *looking to bread
Bre : Hmm... The maker says he's bread. We're on the same oven. But he's look different. I'm not sure..
Crois : Whooa.. wait.. how could you not recognized me?
Bre : Because I know you having a crusty skin.. Wait, we born first than you..so...ehmm..

Crois : Oh please. I'm also a bread too.
Bre : I wonder do you taste sweet too?
Crois : Yeah, sometime people dip me on sugar paste, honey, jam. They love to make us sweet.
Bre : Fantastic. the only thing I got dipped just always in tomato sauce!
Don : But we're colorful. We don't need a dip just we full of filling inside outside.
Crois : You guys so lucky.
Don : I'm curious..
Crois : I don't have that, like you had. It's plain skin with mostly crusty to attracted anyone. But we love it, like everyone loves what we had. Are you still not remember me?
Bre : I'm trying.. 
Don : Yeah how could you not sure about him?
Bre : Because we are soft, fluffy. See, see, we are trully sweet and savory depending on the maker loves to filling us as he wants. So, we generously made with love and filling so well *nodding
Don :  I see... That's why you look so colorful, you smell great too! and what about you? *ask to Crois
Crois : I smell great too! Believe me, there's nothing better in the world than our smell for first time we come out from oven. You'll see people gonna queue for having me!
Bre : Really? It happened to us too! I just found that. Actually we're better, everyday we always sold and this is the secret, the maker even being so tired to make us more and more. But they still love us!
Don : Hold on, me too! I'm everyone's favorite! people call me the classic! Made for anything! Even the kid said we're the king of sweets!

Crois : I think I'm the classic. It always wrote on my bag and how people described me
Don : You must be kidding..
Bre : I don't intend to say this, but guys, do you how classic I am.. the first bread are us, the bread people made..the bread!

*then everyone look in silent

Bre : I'm sorry... This is so not me, I used to be soft and so rational..
Crois : That's okay.
Don : I'm sorry too. My sweetness side sometimes overwhelming in optimism.
Bre : It remind back of how my makers create us.. he'd say a good measurement make a good bread..
Crois : It's not everyone false I guess.. I also straightforward into you guys.
Don : My confession, I did wrong to see you
Bre : Right. right. A bread still a bread. I think you are the same like us. Let's remember.. a French boy do you?
Crois : That's happy news to hear!
Bread : Because we're born on the same heat, I mean baked on the same home.
Don : What about me? I'm different...

Crois : Nope. You're the same.
Bread : The good news is, he is right. You also baked too, or some fried.. but you're a bread too. We jsut different by shape, but our hearts stay same.
Don : When i first notice why i diffrerent it's made me sad. But most people still loved me, and hearing that, I want more people love me more. Sorry, an optimism.
Crois : Then that's the spirit.
Don : I think you're right. The classic thing, we just on same boat. Only how people acknowledge us in their first time. They say you a classic bread for your endless look. But you are also the bread. 
Crois : Can't say better. It's a nice chat anyway...


*and if not hilarious then its fail..poor me, wondering how it feels if there's more kind of bread has arguments and noisy chit chat like this.. 


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers