Grilled Basil Onigiri

Taking the same day I had made my Vegetable Onigiri, suddenly in mind I wants to overwhelming by different flavor, and guess, even my tongue quickly agree to have some sweetness after getting plain and salty seasoned. So, I took a few of them and decided to grilled!

mixed sauce :

sweet soy sauce 
brown sugar / java sugar
shallot
garlic
sugar
coconut water
ginger




I use traditional way to grilling, using charcoal in commonly way to make satay. In other words, creating the burnt in certain spot which ends so good to pulling out extra flavor by the sauce. Just grilled them for 15 minutes or later, with occasionally dip back to sauce and make sure it covered the surface well. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers