Poetry - I'm Glad There is You (English Version)

I'm Glad There is You 
english version. courtesy by Heiki Kusuma (20XX)


Miss you...
To tell you how much this love approach me
When every little thing seems growing up as blossom
One hand never enough to catch each falling leaves
To touch this heart and makes it beautiful

Every kisses in the world
It would be the sweetest taste if you also holding here
While I must beg some ego as emotional expression
Just hugging you to make happiness should have to be enough
Romantic moment doesn’t trapped me on sightless performance

If the spring season already appears
Too much reason for considering why the wind spreading comfortable
People just not talking about family greeting or friend stuck together
It always to be starting times to count new days
Begun the first morning like first love catches up lonesome heart

And I lay myself on love that might hide within my shadow
Speechless because nothing I do then this hand is welcoming well
Enjoying gorgeous attraction that looking through your eyes
Want you tell me that should it be permitted?
If someone who might be having you, that’s me

You insignificant me from all hesitating business
Drunk one day hardly if don’t get you close to me
I’ll be a gentleman that his mind hanged down for curious
So I think I’m gonna find the truth for every reason

That I’m glad there is you....



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers