Sketch - Red Lady In The Rain

 Media : Paper, Pencil, Pen, Photoshop for coloring
Created in 2011 courtesy @heikikusuma

Inspired by the coming of raining season, which in way showing my irony feeling about rain. I love to enjoy the coming rain, in philosophically, it's like something new born again to the world, giving life for else, or wash away or purify the bad luck. And don't forget the smell of land when the rain just do their first kiss to earth. Wonder why it's like peaceful aroma that can recharge your mood back. In other way, sometime I getting upset for continuously rain coming everyday, for hard rain that screw our activities (instead I better say thankful). So, inspired by those mixed feeling, I do imagine a beautiful lady, who walks in her sexy elegance red gown, walking calm and beautifully with her umbrella even in the hard rain. It's kind of.. how she represent the calm that I want even we rush by hard rain (read: problem) or difficult situation. Just in somehow.. if she really exist, I would totally amazed in stunning eyes I guess!





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers