2015 Suroboyo Carnival: When Fun Night Begins

curious me curious myself
I got a spell from the witch
To let me stay my kid
To burn my shadow who path my adult
Oh honey bunny boy
The witch is crafted a playful me
Let's play comes play and dare to be
We're serenade kids who seek playful road
We runs, tackles and junkies to the growl
When every wonderland stays true
But trapped who we're in innocent parade
When every wonderland hugs like a glue
So we cravings for midnight drive

Mau dibilang terlambat, ya iya.. suroboyo carnival kan sudah berlangsung cukup lama ya... ah, lebih baik telat daripada nggak sama sekali....*ngeles*  Kadang-kadang terpikir dalam benak, sudah berapa kali ya saya menikmati atraksi-atraksi permainan macam begini, seperti menikmati pertunjukan sirkus -tentu saja kebanyakan tanpa sirkusnya- walau sebenarnya, bukan hal yang luar biasa juga, karena beberapa (atau banyakan deh) tempat-tempat wisata di Indonesia menawarkan atraksi yang sama, ya roller coaster, kereta gantung, kapal goyang.. yang nggak ingat lagi sebutannya, masih ditambah rumah-rumah'an, eitss maksudnya rumah kaca, rumah hantu, rumah pendidikan dan sebagainya yang menguji rasa penasaran, nyali dan keseruan yang..addicted dan itulah daya tariknya... tidak perlu panjang lebar deh... daya tariknya ya dijajal sendiri. Dengan seharga 80 ribu rupiah (di hari saya berkunjung, nggak tahu lagi kalau harganya berubah) pengunjung sudah bisa menikmati satu kali main untuk setiap atraksi permainan. Ah, mungkin karena badan masih remek dari iburan jadinya makin seru kali ya... entahlah, apapun itu theme-park selalu menggoda sisi kekanakan saya, bahkan rela memberanikan diri naik carousel hanya untuk menikmati susasana vintage-nya *niat banget ya*...

tired? yes, of course. I just done with my Bali vacation and get aroused to be here. It's so late, but better than not, so without a hesitation, I drove my playful side to enjoy all the machines attraction here. Theme-park is always kind of temptation, right? With IDR80, in my recent visiting, we can enjoy all of them in only single play. Fun, yes, of course, even I dare myself to get on carousel just to enjoy the vintage feelings, and at least, taking control the curiosity. Let's play, shall we?!

comes lil' boy and girl
let's play
let's run towards the sky
I'm waiting you in the midnight drive
we'll drift apart to the wonderland


what a beautiful round in sight...
located near the entrance
the starlight ball to shows you the way
candies entrance buildings
that really signed the circus feelings

don't worry that crocodile guy is laughing
he's just hungry of your coming, and that's name that sealed you soon...
ticket please... oops, money please...

inside of inside entrance...when everything's revealed
the name but unfortunately nothing's much to see...it's bad either tough...





play ground adult bounce
now stripped all the mask
we play nothing to care
we run to never-ending aware
ooh vintage feeling
sleepless child is countless dreaming
did you see my light, turn me around
let's play to the childhood dreamland
carousel candles
now drive me insanely
I'm fulfill every smell you asking for
to show you who's the best magician lived for
knock knock
get the measure first
knock knock
anyone's ready??
Hey boy
Dare to play something nice
Asking same to the pretty girl, let's dare for your luck...
Midday away midnight halfway
Welcome to the gate
When ancient never dies
And the lampoon is an affirmation
Light light bang the bulb
Hands down when you're over the top
Can you grab the cloud now?
But see all the whole world glow


Hold ya baby
Wait me to the top
As I will cherish you
We're a romantic couple in the skyline
Calm down
Night still going on
We are baiting to the walking bridge
Soon we're adrift along the thousand candles
Swings oh honey
Let's flying to the midnight drive
You and me, You and us
Screaming like nothing's forever
Skylight over the sky
Now watch me glowing with my wings
Hear you my sound
When I greetings the wind that belong to be

Swings honey
Swings baby
Let the wind forsaken you
Will the mind blowing into air
I'm a center of life
Now catch me if you had a chance
I'm a guidance
Round and round to the lights
bling bling into the right
light sight turn around
we ride to moon drive to soon
the horse are cheeky 
oh ducky ducky
you reminded me to when were every kid plays in the bathroom
forgive me to shot you to ends the possession 
laughed clowns
how scary are they?
*laughed* ....wanna play with me?
hop to the bottle?
free pass to kick
let the ball counts a mark
even human can't loosen to their desires...
poor you a lone reindeer
I've watched you in the corner
you looks lonesome instead, how should I do to make you a friend?
I wish they know...
 fake smell empty scoop
at least they were fascinating to know
oh, how much needed to buy a spice of life ?
 frog oh frog, fish oh fish
I didn't notice you in the pool
you've become so much, where do I need to bait you first..
you did worse, you're trapped in jail
and frozen like you're stone... what a pathetic life could be...
round and round
the sound is ground with the spell
hey lucky circle, do you hear the sound of my wish?
be dork by the frog,
let's hook to the cord...
too bad I'm not playing it, beside the sizes...

pretty pink stalls
the lady workers and puff dolls is hanging in steady

raindrops of light
night parade. blue balls. red tree. and the ladder to the sky

it has a name. It named
the sign to the lampoon's door. I'm pepping abroad the light...
the view from high-floor
it just always to be amazed by the lala, oh wheel of fortune I'm bond to your guide... 

the soldier runs through the war
for the silent was broken with blood and spirited...
as we've watched the 360 degree cinematic and later praised by the hologram...
so, I've captured these a half hour before it closed
suddenly calm, the music soon starting to stop and the machines were take a rest
until tomorrow the dreamland coming again to spoil the homeless soul
where we're able to journal in the carnival...


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers