Snack Time! Brunch Tea-time and Cookies Chat

When the morning goes sunny and smiles continually to the world until the sunset close the day, it's meaning of good sign to not wasted the quality time you can have. One way or another, tea-time always be good time no matter where you are, take a break and enjoy the gathering with companions, partner or even yourself should have 'a me tea-time'!

In honest, I prefer to drinks tea than coffee. I don't hate coffee. I like both. The funny things is, I drink coffee a lot on cafe and otherwise I drink tea more at home or while eat at restaurants. The reason? I couldn't get enough  the complex flavors of coffee when I made it at home, and I don't drink black coffee too. While tea, because I love to buy and taste various tea brands and its flavors (and rare tea-cafe to found, and the most, I hate to got too sweet tea, something fake to taste at least). So I better made it at home personally. Earl Grey and matcha being my fave so far. Still, every tea has their own personality. So having tea-time like this, sometimes it also good time to knowing more their characteristic (in imagination: to have intimate talks with). Need another reason? Well, somebody else said that tea soothes nerves, revives brain cells, diminishes your troubles as calm your mood, and although also contain caffeine like coffee, I hate the addictive fact of it on coffee (I don't know if it's right or not, but I heard caffeine has two kinds, the open and close type. Coffee contained the close type, which in badly, given the bad effect for our body).

A friend to tea-time :

- Mung Bean Bakpia / Bakpia Kacang Hijau 

in spelling is Pia, Bakpia, not Pie. Pia is kind of flaky pastry snack made from flour with mung-bean filled. Its originated by Chinese people and widely spread as favored treat or gift.












This Pia, I bought from popular Pia shop in Malang City on their famous brand 'Pia Mangkok'. Very crusty, flaky thin layer but full of mung beans filling makes them looks exclusive, though the big size made a once satisfaction treat. Anyway, this Pia is different to Bakpia Pathok, another famous same Pia-style in smaller size located in Yogyakarta City. But as long as in the same name, both are delicious treat you like to have.









so let's get cookies chat time...

Roti Marie
It's really funny how people at home (including me) called it Roti Marie (Roti in translate: Bread) not biscuit / cookie. Marie is a legendary trademark of these biscuit. Good taste, especially when you dip in milk or tea (like Oreo did, but this one is more addictive!) Yes seriously, I could spend over with a glass of warm tea like a baby! These biscuit can accompany any moments, bring them to be your fave snack and also can be substitute for eating when you're sick or lost appetite, for its softness after dipped in water (a baby food texture I guess).




Good Time Cookies
(...or rather to say, chocolate chip cookies)

Yes certainly it's a brand from Arnott. Popular by tagline "cookies with millions choco-chip" these assorted cookies is solid crust, fine taste for the balance of its sweetness and chocolate flavor. Although it easy being soggy in the open place and the amount of choco chips sometimes quite different in each other.



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers