Bibimbap

There are always first time. To know, to learn and to do so well. First time in thought, it's not easy making Bibimbap than we only see or order when we eat at Korean restaurant. There's a lot of ingredients that should be exist into one show bowl. A musical show in exactly. Imagine all the ingredients such as vegetables, meat, egg, sesame see, nori, and the sauce. Each of them are living person who play some roles in their attractive looks to catch your impression, and playable character. Rice is the stage, to let any player act and popping their existence. When the stage is set, the show is playing. Colorful, much of diversity in flavors and textures and the way you measure the taste (I said, the performance) are eating them until to the finish line (closing the curtain). I'm glad, instead. For my first time made them. Creating the easy ones. Cutting each vegetables while they still fresh (imagine again: meet in audition). Look out what they can give to the best. I confess it's not easy and need a time to prepare them, like we need time to reckon how able the player could be. Well I'm not a director anyway but knowing how able the character is important, and it goes same for every item we cook or plating in the same plate / bowl. Back in remind, that's how my mom always bit upset when I adding some unusual stuff to the familiar dish. I can't blame her, it's a wise lesson to know that sometimes creativity should still under the roof, to keeping it works on right track. 


about the flavor, I just made simple seasoned. The ingredients might little bit simple
the vegetables I used: 
Cucumber 

Carrot
Tomato
Onion
Leek
Chili
Spinach
blanched all but careful too soft 



others :
beef - seasoned in sesame oil, salt, soy sauce and pan fried it for while with oil to get rough texture but still juicy, add  sesame seed in the end
sausage - blanch with mashed garlic (optional)
adding with egg, omelette, nori or seaweed and celery

For gochujang sauce (really, i was forgot to capture it as I losing time to documented. I mix:
sesame oil 1 teaspoon
gochujang 2 -3 spoon
rice vinegar 1 teaspoon
half spoon of honey mix in water
mix all together

adding side dishes I made :

stir fry beef in soy sauce with bean sprout (no reason for using beansprout here, but again it's optional)
with mushroom tempura
and pok choy simple soup for refreshment

as I said the musical show, why don't add good musics to accompany!





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers