Apple Pie with Crusty Raisin and Cinnamon Bagelen (Photo)

So this is my apple pie with crusty raisin and cinnamon bagelen. Old pictorials but an effort learning. I always falling in love with this pie, for classic or modern ones. Made it often, and it works on first trial (so I guess I know why I love this pie! yeahh!) Another things, I don't mean to be cocky but never really find this kind of pie who suits my taste, it always too sweet, less the apple looks thin and dry inside which I'm preferable the juicy filling in crunchy apple bites. So, after getting my first stove oven, this is the first dish who open welcome me to pastry stuff. Oh apple, you really health my baking passion!






for the crusty raisin, it made from same dough of pie. square it and adding raisin and coated with caramel in thin wipe. The Cinnamon bagel made from cinnamon bread, with follow recipe of all how to bake bagel alright.









0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers