Painting 001

my interpretation

I believe everyone else able to have their own interpretation, and so does my Father had his momentum about this one. This is the first post for painting post. So begin with this and so on, for me all his works are truly beautiful, meaningful, indeed full of philosophy of life. In my personal sight, I interpreted about yin and yang, our good and dark side. Human being. Trapped in beautiful life's consequence, we spreading our wings, though we're on dark side (me: correlated why there's such mean popular people, sometimes it just placed the role). Just paying my attention to the bird eyes, I imagined like that. I might don't know how truly my Dad's interpretation so, again, it's free as long as you believe it has a meaning (but I confirmed him actually). Later, seeing this, now you know the reason of Father's Bluebird. 

*apologize me to skip the title, confirm later (more gallery see on his facebook fan page, click on the badge in the left bar




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers