MusiChopstick : Max Petronilli - Christmas Time



While enjoying Idina ' Holiday Wishes' I get another fresh, new releases of Christmas Album. Yet I don't have any idea who is him actually. After few searching, there's nothing but only some Italian sites mentioning his name and a contest, probably someone else know more, for I just know, I'm glad picked and listen his "Christmas Time' Album! My lil hesitant is gone changed to excitement when it's labelled jazz genre. Max's voice is tender especially when he sings in low keys, jazzy and he added a touch of pop-opera which is so entertaining. Christmas Time is the lead single, also sung in Italian version. Still, I should be honest it wasn't really addictive, a bit boring and the other tracks such Have Yourself... sounds much better. Surprisingly, he's fit well in fast-paced songs too without leaving the jazzy style that swung our Christmas celebration.

Track List

1.   Christmas Time (English Version)
2.   White Christmas
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
4.   Let It Snow
5.   Happy Christmas
6.   O Holy Night
7.   Jingle Bells
8.   Silent Night
9.   Last Christmas
10. Christmas Time (Italian Version)

(please note to buy the album legally to support and respect the artist and music industry )



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers