Seasoned Cherry Tomato and Cheesey Lasagna (Photo)

Starting the day with pray, smile and of course... yummy food! I made this a week ago, after hunting some fresh cherry tomatoes (lol~ not really 'hunting' actually, just dropped myself on supermarket while my eyes get attracted on their lovely sexy red and.. cutie!) I love to eat them raw, or like anyone else fave, quickie burn it with a pinch of seasalt and olive oil... and that's heaven! A simple addiction. This is the tip, let the skin get a little burnt and olive oil could gives more of fragrances other than the smell. So, since it's Sunday morning, I can't just have eat them (note: I'm still big portion fans) alone, that's why I try to make simple lasagna. Perhaps, they would be a great duo at least. Since a real lasagna consisted of much tomato sauce inside along with meat, I change a bit by using only macaroni and cheese to be the main and only ingredients. Honestly, in the minute I'm thinking to made vegetarian version. Just put a lot of cheese between and all part of macaroni, with some helps from Italian dry herbs of course. Baked. Done. Eat soon to not let the melting cheesey moment and thoroughly it was one good food to begin a good day.

the cherry tomato only burn a while with seasalt and olive oil, sprinkle dry parsley
for cheesy lasagna, I used a general lasagna recipe, just replace all hail with cheese
































0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers