Sketch - Lady Rose, Orange and Chocolate Cake

What the same interest moments when do baking, cooking or drawing some illustrations? It's a bond. I'm trying to figure out how many pleasure I could get (including the struggles too) and how it hushing my loneliness that I should not restrain. Bond on its feeling, I believe it's not only those above, but every work / job  or just hobby we do, is truly a honest way to expresses ourselves and building a mature manner for what we gained from it. So, in sure it's a double happiness when we could spare some of our times to do our enjoyment things and makes it part of our life!

Baking - a simple chocolate cake
Drawing -  I love to draw this! A fave one I drew so far. That lady too, don't think a name actually except a Lady Rose. On my mind, just trying to implement the rose phrase in pretty draw. How pretty she is (love to make her so pretty) but untouchable at the same way, like every rose has its thorns, hurting when you trying to comes close but at same time the beauty just capture you too. Ironic? It might sound as it, showing a protection and tough devotion to alive. Love how mini oranges and jasmine flower accompany me too!

Lady Rose, courtesy to Heiki.2014



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers