Sketch - The Elf


Media : Paper, Pencil, Pen, Photoshop for coloring
Created in 2012 courtesy @heikikusuma



If you think I getting inspired by watching The Elf movie, well, quite right only for the green image. Just put a mysterious, candid,, shy, cold but sensitive character (now I realize how complex it be) in elf. The other different thing, I do not draw his/her signature long stingy ears like we always seen in movies (but Sir Legolas from The Lord of The Rings really match the image of elegance). Or.. maybe it's not elf? Jack frost? Christmas Tree Man again? Or the Christmas Tree soul itself? 

Believe me, like how he's hiding behind the tree, he's mysterious to watch you!









original sketch
have some changes in coloring process

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers