Triangle Spring Dishes


Maybe I getting too influenced by story book I've read days before. A cultural book, including Japanese manga talked about spring food, also watching Japanese travelling show which the episode is also talked about spring! Unfortunately, here, we don't have those season who winding the warm air and giving back the nature's life to the goodness. A season where every plants awake from their sleep, caught the sun shine and grows their lovely, colorful crown and begin to breath into blossom moment that makes people pounding their heart for them!

boy : honey..
girl : yes?
boy : why don't we have a picnic?
girl : *paused, in surprise*
boy : what?
girl : No.. nothing. But don't you think it should be me to say that?
boy : ahh.. really? *feel shy, take a breath
        but I can't help it after looking at you... **
girl : hmm you said that because you shy?
boy : and if it's right? 
girl : then, let's go. Suddenly I feel spring comes after you
boy : do I? so you are the flower then blossom for me..
girl : *smile* I wonder what kind of flower you thought of me?
boy : *smile* it's a secret.. any flowers are beautiful, for the spring I always see is you...

~ a spring word...

The first reason to comes is spring and outdoor picnic (alright, I guess I'm the another boy who also feels shy). Even in my country there is nothing about spring season, but I can feel the wind also started blowing warm air. So I'm thinking what kind of dish, if you had in mind about those two things? A simple, easy packages and not forget, must looks shining but keep delicious in sunny day, if you really get on outdoor. When it goes about packages food it drove me to bento. And I so adore for its practical and pretty looks, easy to prepare and bring in mobile, even you can eat it on your stand! More importantly, it can contains all the good things you can eat for your body. And bento is so related to the spring's stuff so why not?! After finishing the idea of bento, I began to consider to bringing another dishes that might triangle by similarity. And it's ended up with a bowl of bibimbap and claypot of chicken teriyaki in spicy sauce. 












0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers