Snack Time! Icy things


Let it go, let it go~
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry!
Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on!

Let it go, let it go~
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!
I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

I'm so believe, that time, this cool song from Frozen was heard in anywhere gaining its popularity for cool storyline, melted message from Ice Queenie Ersa and her caring, splendid to hilarious sister Anna. Be emerging for her coronation, Ersa who has magical ability to create ice and snow then flees to build a frozen realm to threaten herself in freedom. A family matters, again, still a great power to save their relationship and rescue the Kingdom. Gaining many awards including Academy Awards for Best Animated and Original Song, Frozen also continuing the legacy of Disney's era and welcoming more beautiful princess on the list after Rapunzel in Tangled. These song is catchy, strong in lyric to describing how Ersa wants herself being brave, that her magical power isn't a curse. Linked to ours to believe and protecting our talents as a beautiful gift (and family are the biggest power you can have). Not forgetting how funny Olaf the snowman wants to enjoy the summer! (and those carrot nose! can I cook it?)

Then, while having myself enjoying a pair of ice creams in mung beans and black glutinous flavors, I'm continue to watch the charming, melting heart buddy according to the visual (including the mini form of Eastern Bunny) and the past oblivion of Jack Frost who chosen to be a new guardian along with Sword Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Sandman in their co-operation film, The Rise of The Guardian. Another ice-thingy movie huh? I guess everyone else have a same perception that  (even Jack released a year before). No wonder I found so much doujinshi or fan-made story about Erza and Jack as a cool icy lovey-dovey relationship. A prince meets her princess? or a Princess and her guardians? Who knows... if miracle could happen between Disney and DreamWorks. We'll see... 

And since I still have a fresh memory of them (and joining the fan-made too) here's my sketch of Jack and Ersa's couple after preparing a bowl of watermelon for my simple dinner. And believe me, I feel those watermelon looks cooler because of them, because of their magical power. Hmm just hoping it's not frozen then!









0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers