Breakfast in Simple Moment

Sometimes getting yourself in simple learning is a better way. Having easy food and drawing yourself gonna help you to relax in simple way..

*the real updated in my IG is April.22.2014
this day also celebrating Lady Kartini, Indonesian heroes who fought for woman emancipation. With my salute to every girl, woman, ladies and of course my lovely Mom. I love you.
Because we can't live alone right? 

With a poem "I'm Glad There Is You"

Miss you...
To tell you how much this love approach me
When every little thing seems growing up as blossom
One hand never enough to catch each falling leaves
To touch this heart and makes it beautiful  (more)...




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers