Sketch - Happy Mother's Day / Mom and Two Sons

Media : Paper, Pencil, Pen, Photoshop for coloring
Created in 2013 courtesy @heikikusuma

Mom and Two Sons

I made this to celebrating International Mothers Day. Mom, she always my biggest influence (not to aside my Dad for giving this talent... family, is a word that warming you in this cold life, where love and gaining gentleman attitude you can have from, so true!). The way I drawing so looks young mom, well is it a happiness to drawing or having a memory of our young parents right? Or if we already been a family, don't you want your children imaging you in the same way too? It just a perception anyway, in honest, I do giving my Mom's appearances here in hair and two sons. Yes, I'm the youngest (now can you guess which one of me? *hint: my favorite color :D ). I kindly different character from my brother, and yeah, sometimes it made feel lonely a bit. Yellow - sunny warm nuance and my favorite sunflower are my description of how I am thankful of how my parents cares us with unconditional love, some emotional arguments to did happen to grow up and my honest side of home (aka family) always home sweet home. 

A family is the first thing you learn about love,  be loved you, loving you and you continue to love.. 
- Heiki





the original sketch


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers