Teriyaki Beef Noodle with Roasted BBQ Potatoes


Having a weekend meaning having myself a self treating. Some people would called it me-time. Personally I love to taking rest after a whole week, treating yourself on a favorite spot, either it is a place to hang out, to drive your mood back and gathering around friends is absolutely fun, or do a hobbies? travelling, drawing, reading a book like you've haunted after buy it, imagine you have a deadline to finish it or just let it hang around on your room or table and you just saw it and think you don't have a time? trust me, have a look is more better, somehow I seduce myself to fill my brains with something I don't know much and gain more knowledge is good suggestion I can made. Brain need a food too right? Else, cooking...yayy I love to do it. Alone or having companion is nevermind. When I did it alone, I can't guaranteed about the result actually, taste good, well done, better or failed in mission, since I'm enjoying myself so far to treat my belly, to explore more new recipe, new ingredients and to fix a better taste, to leveled up this amateur hands, to get inspiration, anything..is about my time, me-time, so me..hehe...

So speaking that day, I try to make, uhmm not really special nor invention menu, not. Just fusion. Here my Beef Teriyaki Noodle with roasted BBQ potatoes. I'm sure everybody knows Teriyaki sauce and how it's work well on Chicken and showing in menu list in many Asian restaurants. Let me cheat him this time to goes with beef, choose the tender one if you don't want to take hard chew to eat it. Cut into..whatever you like.. just sure those beef kiss, lick and touch the sauce passionately (hey do I make a horny situation to them?) I did a quick grill to the beef, just in mind to get an extra texture of burnt. Sprinkle the sesame to tickle your Asian authentic and... done! 

And to the noodle, I did the same procedure, adding extra ketchup. Oops sorry... I mean sweet soy sauce (because in here we called soy sauce as Kecap, in similar sound to Ketchup) to get more brown color you wanted. Add garlic or sesame oil if you want too, some recipe ask it while I don't. Just want a pure flavor. Garnish with cut leeks. Oh, plate the meat near the noodle after it grilled to giving same burnt smell or dropping its juice... it's optional.

So, then, after making them, I was opened my refrigerator and seen I still have left potatoes. You know the feeling of abandoned child by the parents? Look at her... my mind said. What? look at her.. sitting in the corner just like abandoned child... oh my.. *hold on it's imagination.. and since I just missing to some side dishes, okay kid, come here to daddy *seriously, I feel weird to wrote that.. Now I feel it isn't a kid, but a puppy! *okay it's still imagination...

Cutting it. Dropping a salt, pepper and BBQ powder season, pan roasted it for while and here we go!
Bon appetite!










0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers