Matcha Chocolate (first made)

What kind of feeling I could expect more from enjoying two things I'm always in love, from chocolate to green tea? Uh yeah I believe both are really famous to tickling everyone taste with their secret temptation, allured the spellbound admirer into their magical aura for feeling healthy, sexy, addictive and yummy as well it should be. So, initially, when I found these recipe in the cook site, it soon seized my attention. Also, those chocolate looks solid and pretty in a clean presentation. Speechless in mind, again, how was the feeling to see a phenomenal combination of those flavor into one easy bite in gorgeous looks? (okay, I think I sounded overwhelming) But you know, it's just bad to stay only in curious when there is more for the temptation.

This is my first experiment, and a bit of regret for having a rush in execution which is end up with messy results. As I only had few hours of nothing to do, just read in glimpse, measure the ingredients, mixing the chocolate and get into freezer.. done!

Then, waiting like a child who cannot waiting get the presents for Birthday or Christmas (meanwhile I would wish this for it!). Lol~ I even paused on minute until I knocked myself to clean the mess.









chocolate : introduce me...
matcha : I am matcha! *bothering
cho : wait, no fair, let me first!
cha : everybody knows you!
cho : but it's a proper hello!
cha : you made everyone rude on you!
cho : how?
cha : because your sexy image, you are a tempting flavor in the world, at least..
cho : *paused* I am.. and you? don't you think you more known in the world too?
cha : tell me again...
cho : well, people would love you for your unique taste, oh, mostly they know you healthy. You are in tea, poeple drink you everyday. See, not everyday would drink me, they still thinking I'm a fat circumstance.
cha : but people can't resist on you. You're the most delight flavor in everything.
cho : do you mean, some people would choose me over than you?
cha : *sigh..
cho : it's not true, I know many people love about me, the chocolate, the brown one, but truly, I'm not standing alone, I have two family so we can being famous into world. A white chocolate, a dark chcolate and me, the milky one. So people would choose to their preferable. Not likely you. You must be proud.
cha : Now I realized it. How you'd be so kind?
cho : It's because... me. I am chocolate, to relax your mood, to make you more happy, to be friend with anyone. I know you're bitter. But it's good thing about you! You keep anyone healthy.
cha : thank you.. I adore you. I have a good idea. Imagine poeple doesn't know our talks, but let them know we are able to be one. Would you?
cho : sounds great! So, would anyone joined into a double yummy healthy (and addicted) sweets?


~cho and cha intermezzo

8 hours left, I checked it and see how it looks. Somehow I feel quite different result with the picture showing of. It still soft, mushy being, so I wonder that it still need to stay in freezer. Overnight, maybe? Then my initiative asked me to check the recipe again, which hooked me on a mistake. It said you should be take carefully to melt the white chocolate on the right heat, so I was forgetting the time anyway, made a lack of process and let the cream bit overheat, so it made imperfect separating of the chocolate. No way! *paused in minute How could I do wrong to see it? No wonder it hard to be approach like in the picture. As you seen, it less on execution though. A messy. Still nice in bite, but it easier to be soft and mushy as soon as in the room temperature. The other things to be notice, a good quality of white chocolate also important. As I read on the source of these recipe, better in use the white chocolate that it contains cocoa butter. At last, I guess, I would definitely made it again in a good patience, as I was reminded to keep learning in the best patience and put more love in cook to let the best greet me back in the good dishes.

Yes, cho, I would love to join you and cha! Would you? (cont. to part 2)


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers