MusiChopstick : Franz von Chossy Quintet - When The World Comes Home







I do not have any expectations when picking this album. But as I had told before, I've never regretted my sense. Every time I got a good feeling, it's a consideration. So, this is first time I knowing who the man that sit and wearing elegance suits. The only I know it's about instrumental and listen to an instrumental album is interesting actually because what the best thing to come is whether it will make you alive or killed in loss of boredom. But I am awake to put them in different level for the complex magnitude of musicality. This album is poker face. Like a bland tasting when you picked a glass of wine and trying to entangled within its inside and get drunk afterwards. It's magnificent in my personal taste. What I like once hated, the richness of emotions put on in each track. The presence of magical, despair, calmness, strength to deep in submerged. I love every surprise here, I could feel sweet intrigue and there's period of it's feels like a adventure game such as RPG instruments, the intense are almost close but not identical and probably it's better than that. Probably hard to described, in a word connecting to the albums title, it's like heard the whole album gives me imagination that, we are lived in utopia but we still has the world, a place we comes home.




TRACKS



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers