MusiChopstick: Kate Rusby - The Frost is All Over



Anyone loves Kate? I do love Kate, well, in the point of name. This is my first impression, honestly, when I'd picked her album and after few seconds thought about the cover album looks like a icy, frost queen. I'm not judging anyway, besides, folk genre kinda rare for me to listening. I got a good  feeling this album will introduce me something new. I do love myself whenever pick something new or different and see how it goes well. Now about the album. The first track Bradfield hinted how this album is full of traditional, not in such famous classics and much tickler to accordion instrument. Something snowy, with Kate's silky, carol-voice, pure, simple melodies like I do enjoys Sunny Bank, the third track is have happy-childish melodies together along with acoustic and electric guitar. Second track Cornish Wassailing is even more captivated the festive. Jump to the last track, the ending goes well with lovable, wintery, accordion blowing in The Frost is All Over. At last, since this is the first time I listened her music, I 'm hoping it is a good introduction.


TRACK LIST

1. Bradfield
2. Cornish Wassailing
3. Sunny Bank
4. Winter Wonderland
5. Little Bilberry
6. Dilly Carol
7. Cold Winter
8. The Christmas Goose
9. Yorkshire Merry Christmas
10. Mount Lyngham
11. The Frost is All Over

(please note to buy the album legally to support the artist & music industry)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers