Nice to meet You 2016

And like everybody said,
times flew so fast
time runs like nothing able to returning back again
Yes, it is
That's how time goes
That's how time work
And perhaps, that's why there many phrases 
Eternity, eternal, endless
Forever, for ever and so on
channeling everything into one bridge
in the name of time

2015 sudah berlalu
masih banyak yang ingin dikerjakan
masih banyak yang ingin dimakan, lol~ #justjoking
masih banyak yang ingin dipotret
dan masih banyak hal yang akan datang untuk menginspirasi
semoga sih...

kalo keinginan kecil, ya makin suskes, sukses dan sukses
but I understand
life and time is always something that taught you well]
that success isn't always about fame, luckiest or wealth, I want and need that too~
but somehow what taught you well is something success you own
something that makes you special
life is good, life is beautiful
let's started to believe in it
let's started to faith in your caring
do the best, and let time do the rest
learning, caring, sharing and memorizing
let's see where path turns to be
to food I adore, to God I put my faith
to mine that never lose its happiness
I am praying like a witch
To let the good poison arrest me in yummy but colorful moments

and hello to everyone, it's always nice and nice to meet ya
what's up?

cheers,
goheiki





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers