MusiChopstick : Johnny Reid - A Christmas Gift To You


Somehow, if I got a whole cake and sliced equally, I wish I found a slice that different in taste from all. No matter it would be too sour than just sweet, or clingy or cracked. And that slice, I would think it's him. Although he's a country singer, I found his 2013 album 'A Christmas Gift To You' sounds enlightening. Reid's raspy voice, of course with expectation of country accent in his vocals and country-guitar serenades in whole tracks handled so well to not too spoiled in every tracks. Don't worry if you're not a country fan, it's just an tiny essential that added more intimate like a cinnamon spoiled in your warm tea. It's even a good choice to get the intimate feeling of classic occasion, well, with some roar adding the tension. If you like to add something new, this is good one to put this in the options.


TRACK LIST


(please note to buy album legally to support the artist & music industry)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers