MusiChopstick : Sarah McLachan - The Classic Christmas Album



I've read reviews from other people about this album, which because I don't get a clue what these album would be. As I reread, this album is a sort of deluxe version of the Sarah's previous album, Wintersong, a holiday album that was released in 2006. A bit overlooked, but imagined her amazing musicality, I bet this album deserves not to be missed, especially for the her fans. As a benchmark, as I read, the first twelve tracks was same tracks from the previous album, joined by a few new tracks / previously unreleased songs. Two original songs, Space On the Couch For Two and Find Your Voice sounded more enlightening, passionate than any other track which slight feel a bit gloomy or, at least homey in good tension. In comparison, I would like to enjoy The First Noel - Mary Mary where Sarah strongly brings uniqueness, magical sounds mashed together with such wisdom emotion of His coming. 

TRACK LIST

1. Winter Song
2. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
3. What Child is This (Greensleeves)
4. I'll Be Home For Christmas
5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - We Three Kings (feat Barenaked Ladies)
6. Happy Xmas (War is Over)
7. Prayer of St. Francis
8. I Heard The Bell on Christmas Days
9. Space On The Couch For Two
10. Find Your Voice 
11. River
12. Silent Night
13. O little Town Of Bethlehem
14. The First Noel - Mary Mary
15. Song For A Winter's Night
16. In The Break Mid Winter
17. Christmas Time Is Here (feat Diana Krall)

(please note to but the album legally to support the artist & music industry)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers