MusiChopstick : Ann Hampton Callaway - The Hope Of Christmas



It's wonderful winter album. I said winter, because it looks expanded from standard Christmas songs. The way Ann sings, including her strong but tight-soothe vocals is really clever, humble and sometimes, in several tracks she spoiling with humor. The Hope of Christmas having a warm tunes over all tracks along the way she told the stories, you clearly can feel the Christmas feels like you got when sitting or hanging around in cozy place, home or cafe or intimate concert. Well, I'm not saying, oh just that, it's beyond, just can't describe it in right word, though, I feel it's very right timing when I catch the feelings and glad to hear these album. The jazz renditions, the arrangements and the lyrics is also the important note why being in love to these one. Probably, soon addicted?


TRACK LIST

1. On Union Streets (A Christmas Toast)
2. The Hope Of Christmas
3. One Star
4. Discovery
5. I Believe
6. I Saw A Sparrow
7. Santa Doesn't Like Me
8. Christmas isn't a Christmas At All
9. I Want To Play Santa
10. What Good is Being Cranky (When It's Christmas Time)
11. My Gift Of Thanks
12. Fly With The Angels

(please note to buy the album legally to support the artist & music industry)


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers