Chinese Temple and Random Landscape

a beautiful coming of sunset, sightseeing above of salt fields...


sitting sometimes around a lake.. and the blue water just like a blood charger. A moment when not-so-wild nature, light of the sun, breeze wind and yourself spent together. 



my apologize, because it's smartphone I must hiding those little fishes draining the happiness, and some little shrimp asking a cookies.. just looking and time passes away, maybe I'm too focus to something I never see before but a life..



on my arrival in temple, I saw him/her. Feel guilty for it's tied. Felt horrible, really. Other excuse, it will set free soon on the sea. It's a tradition, a must-have charm for some people who prays here and do ritual to freedom their luck from bad fate. A signal to keep life. Ambiguous. But can't told more.. sometime faith taking over in spiritual.. Hope you dear, be free and found happiness when you sail over the ocean..

fish market, as always... you can count or countless the coming fish. Trapped in nets, brought to land. I love you, crowd. A fishy smell I kissed from you recognize how good you are...

giant gate in the middle of temple.. I used to see this, bigger or smaller ones, in any place. But still, seeing this is always bringing a good and mystical feeling. Wonders if I gonna go to magical land, meet Chinese god or goddess and fly with magical cloud..ah daydreaming.. wonder because of it?  

how about some walking?

the miniature of dragoon.. surprisingly not scary or looks tougher, but it just a looks... and a good one..







hiding my shadow behind certain spot... it's bright day though it's quite hot. And I found the fish swimming closer, with a twist appearances of turtle. Ah... I missed mine. Funny, unconsciously shaking my hand, hoping they got me.. yeah lol.. 

I think i'll comeback someday, to brave myself to take picture the inside of praying room. I heard it's a bad luck so I hold myself and only got this.. 




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers