Body, Mind and Walk


Location : Claket, Pacet, Mojokerto + Griya Samadhi Resi Aloysii

People said, take your time, spent it wisely, you could only go through it once, and sounded it was a right time for me to take some fresh moments. Yup, a week after my birthday, I spent the weekend with Mom and Dad, which actually attended his periodic religions meeting. It's fun, more fun for the events, while enjoy the bright season, fresh cool air to breathe, recharging by the nature and people we met there. It's not that I rarely having these kind of moment, but simply, I always feel grateful and enjoyable to come closer into nature. Special moment, hmm, I like to treasure anything, any times I could make when I'm going outdoor, do outbound or camping. Simple, that was. Free your mind, make it simple when you are living closer or just visiting in natural landscape. That's all. 




































yes, they are really tall..




































0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers