Flower Trap

I kindly a person who enjoys better to having outdoor activities or doing some nature activities. I feel energized for enjoying and seeing the beauty coming over to the world. It's so typical that Indonesian people often goes to the Mall than having such nature activites, and yet, the fact that we have so many Mall building built in every big cities. It isn't bad as long as the purpose for refreshing and I can't blame or force anyone to having same preferable likely. So, when I got an opportunity on this holiday, with sunny bright sky and smiling sunshine, I was think, okay what I should do to seize this? Open my refrigerator and saw some leftover vegetables need to be cleaned, it gave me an idea to go to floral shop to heal my mood and keep practicing my candid photography skill. At the end, I'm happy to capture them.

Haha..jadi ceritanya mumpung libur kepikiran enaknya ngapain ya? Pas lagi malas masak juga apalagi kalo cuacanya cerah kayak gini..Hmm buka kulkas, lihat sayuran sisa yang nggak sempat dimasak minta dibuang tiba-tiba kepikir nggak ada salahnya jalan-jalan lihat yang bening-bening nih. Eitsss, maksudnya yang segar ijo-ijo. Kebetulan kebun di rumah lagi didandani ama Mom, jadi deh ngacir ke salah satu floral shop langganan buat beli tanah, pupuk sekalian ngasah kemampuan fotografi biar makin luwes kalo sewaktu-waktu dapat splendid moment. Refreshing mata juga nggak perlu yang mahal, toh aku sendiri lebih suka kegiatan outdoor sih, entah ke pantai, jalan-jalan ke hutan atau wisata alam. Ibarat bikin bumbu, mungkin itu lebih nendang ya. Plus bosen juga kalo cuma ke mall yang secara orang Indonesia tipikal banget jadi jujukan buat cuci mata (cuci dompet juga). Hasil akhirnya, puaslah, I'm thankful I still have an opportunity to see and enjoy the beauty of flower bloom.

ps: motonya pake kamera samsung 3 doank :)
















0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers