Sketch - The Wedding (1)

Media : Paper, Pencil, Pen
Created in 2014 courtesy @heikikusuma

I think I always carried by sentimental feeling when faced to draw a marriage, whether to draw the bride or groom in their gorgeous and tucking a sacred story. When it comes to redrawing after done the sketch, I acknowledge myself that the most simple but biggest thing I need (or they need) are love. A word that I can't read but naturally deliver an expression by me but for them (I hope you understand what I mean). It's a n essential task for any artists to give life, linking to something, a triangle between the work, him/herself and audience. A love, stated in happiness for the marriage moment, a love that I give exist between them and simply best understanding I could give to them. So instead to see or draw in likely of happiness couple, I draw an optimism. A very near meaning in reality. An optimism about getting happiness after the marriage. It's about a same faith right? How we handle the life of two become one. A better wish to treasure their love until the end of time. In optimism, about love...





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers