MusiChopstick : John Pizzarelli - Midnight McCartney




Imagine Pizza. LOL. It's not because he has that 'pizza' name but accidentally gave me idea how to describe these album. And when pizza is delicious to be eaten fresh from the oven or since still hot and can melted in mouth, I soon fall in love with his vocal, his smoothness and all about this jazz. And yes, like a pizza with various topping, even he still in jazz, there's lot that I could enjoy in it. The jazz may the bread, that is the base and the taste of the dough could be the instrument which plays simply but addicting for its factor. I think it's a good idea to enjoy more slices of pizza while hearing these, yes, especially at midnight.

TRACK LIST

8. Junk
10. Let 'em In


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers