MusiChopstick : Luca Madonia - La Monotonia Dei Giorni








What to eat if I'm trying to describe this album? A metaphor. What if enjoying a plate of spaghetti in light sauce, slicked with cherry tomatoes and basil leaves peeping and hiding inside it? However it is not by chance I choose Italian food since he's Italian singer. In truth, I don't listen his previous albums, just this one and indeed, hard to goggle any reviews about. Back to the contrary, it might looks delicious dish but also bit tedious for too ordinary. Some people see it dry, bored, asks for more and some are probably could handle well for its simplicity. Nah, not comparing for different taste. I choose to believe every album own its magic. Unfortunately, I can sense of aging, probably according to his age when this album out last year, yet his vocal doesn't lose of tension and still has strength. I'm enjoying his humid scent just like how spaghetti being loosened,  enjoying its light flavors to kinda likes the guitar's influence, not surprising though. And that's how it able to hold on nice feeling in henceforward. Well, I can't guarantee everyone taste it in same way, still, I'm enjoying.




TRACKS




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

instagram me

THX4Visiting & Please :)

THX4Visiting & Please :)

Followers